Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Info Post


After some stress and much fun, today I whizzed away from London and am now happily stationed in deepest Wales with Star the Labrador, lots of chocolates and a Hanson CD in my paw.

Now I am a scrooge who grimaces at the Christmas cheer on the work radio daily, bah humbug to all that festive garbage and double bah humbug to 'Bass Hunter' whom has made my ears bleed daily for a week or so...But there is one Christmas album that will never fail to make me sing, Hanson's little known Snowed In album from 1998 (or sometime in the Dark Ages). Laugh all you want but this collection of songs is THE album to wrap presents to, they sing a collection of lesser know Christmas dittys and even pen a few of their own, all uber catchy. You know its Christmas when Snowed In is on the cd player!


Merry Christmas! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment