Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, December 20, 2008

Info Post
I don't usually do outfit posts because a. my outfits are rarely worth note b. I have no effective camera timer/large mirror/person to take the picture for me and c. I feel really idiotic because I really am no model. However I rather liked what a wore today, especially as it was decidedly unconsidered.

As I looked heavy heatedly at the masses of clothes on my messy bedroom floor I had a brainwave: instead of putting the clothes away I would simply wear then that day instead! Two birds with one stone. So I layered on what was discarded on the carpet and the end result was surprising, I reminded myself of Phantom of the Opera!

Black leggings, lacy t-shirt, black shorts and drape jersey cape had given me the look of the phantom himself, which is most pleasing for one obsessed with the musical and feels they can relate to the phantom (silly but true!) I teamed it with some victorian boots and finished with my pretty phantom pendant and off I went to buy my (titchy) gran a Christmas present from Harrods. My long black leather gloves completed the creepy style, and of course I looked as pale as death with a mild hangover so all in all the Phantom was rather prominent.









0 comments:

Post a Comment