Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, December 27, 2008

Info Post
On Christmas day I was very excited to unwrap a ribboned Bobby Brown box from my Gran. We had been shopping together admiring the range of shades and she sneakily went back to buy me some! In the pretty box were these two products:





The first is a moisturizing tinted balm. I abandoned my usual moisturiser and wore it today to the beach. It smells gorgeous, a little like 'aromatherapy' all herby and essential oils; the texture is quite thick and gives a subtle coverage that is light enough for day. Best of all it is spf 25, perfect for a vampy one whom does not want contact with the sun!

The foundation is also tip top! My Gran got me the lightest shade, 'Alabaster' and nothing has matched my skin as well in any other brand. Applied with a foundation brush I may even dare to say it gives a flawless finish. It is a little pricier than my usual MAC and Benefit but I think I am now hooked and will be eating toast to fund my new Bobby Brown habit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment