Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Info Post
Today I read about a new product that seems too good to be true! Bliss has a new 'Problem Salved' balm that claims to have 20 unique beauty uses. Alas, no matter how I googled I could not find a complete list of all 20 but its uses include:

  • soothe sunburn and windburn
  • soothe just-waxed skin
  • soothe stressed post-treatment skin
  • soothe stinging and itching from insect bites
  • moisturise chapped heels, elbows, knees
  • moisturise chapped noses
  • prevent runner's chafing
  • prevent shoe blisters
  • nourish cuticles
  • tame hair flyaways
  • groom eyebrows
  • fix make-up mistakes




Sounds pretty amazing right? Or does it? I am a cynic, and cannot help wondering if these are actually qualities than any bog standard lip balm has; could you not use a chapstick on your cuticles and eyebrows, could not Carmex soothe windburn and sunburn?? At roughly £14 a stick it appears to be a nice smelling but overpriced lipbalm!

If I were going to fork out on this type of product I would rather buy a tube of Elizabeth Arden 8hr cream. Now this stuff really is magic! I bought one in duty free a few years ago, and not only does it last ages (I still have mine with a lot left) but it is perfect for any beauty woe. I use mine on winter flaky eyelids, chapped lips, burns, cuts everywhere for anything! It definitely can deal with the entire list above and is a cult product rather than perhaps a passing fad!



I am visiting my sister and (titchy) Gran in Cardiff over the weekend so may be absent from the internet and the blog! Hope everyone has a nice weekend! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment