Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 19, 2009

Info Post
Bored of London, bored of life?

Etc etc. I hate the word 'bored'; I think this has been drilled into me from childhood. Living in the middle of nowhere the phrase 'Mum I'm bored' often flew through the mouths of my sister and I and she would always reply, 'If you're bored you can hoover the lounge/do some dusting/unload the dishwasher'. Even when young you learn fast, boredom can be stopped quickly with the right attitude.

The truth is though, weekends often are boring times. In London everyone has busy, separate lives and everyone is poor, a rotten combination when it costs money to do anything interesting. I often find myself in Starbucks, with a book, or notebook, or laptop and spend hours over a green tea (I'm not healthy, its cheaper than a latte) but today I let myself indulge in some fantasy online shopping. I have already spend next months salary.

First I was searching for some lilac. I love pale pastel lipsticks and have had my eye on the Hello Kitty for MAC lippie. Also, I read that OPI have a lilac nailpolish! I usually deal only in Chanel Black Noir but perhaps something lighter for summer?



And THEN

Oh my, excitement central, whilst googling my favourite boots in the entire world I found that they now come in grey!!


You may remember that I already have a pair of these boots in brown and I love them to death. They have a four inch heel yet the platform makes them as easy to walk in as flats! I have already re-heeled them but are freting about the rubber soles under the toes, I need another pair! Unfortunately I can't find site that will ship them to the UK for me, but I sent the people at Seychelles a desperate message so I hope they will tell me where I can get some. I NEED these shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment