Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 24, 2009

Info Post



I am behind on posting with a back catalogue of events and thoughts to post down; I just seem to be quite busy these days, evenings catching up with friends scattered over all corners of London. I get home, make a cup of tea and sleep.

Tonight I am headed to Double Club where LOVE magazine are manning the decks, I hope to see dear Jeanie spinning some tunes (I requested Hanson but she didn't even humour me with a reply!). Little time. So here is a picture I took the other week..

I really like the idea of all the hair scraped back from the face with a band. I found this old alice band and sprayed my hair, combing it tightly back before putting the band in. I think it makes me look ghostly (bonus!) and younger, I felt really naughty and underage ordering a glass of wine at the bar that night!

I always feel like such a twit taking pictures of myself seriously, I always have a mac in the background, or here, I propped my arm of the bed for some reason! I think one needs something about them to get away with it so effortlessly as the Rumis of the world.

Onomatopoeia. A twit so flawlessly defines that feeling for me.. I think I will stop with the self-portraits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment