Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 2, 2009

Info Post
Hannah Marshall A/W 09


Hannah Marshall had an Autumn/winter 09 'preview and personal orders evening' yesterday. I had a Kickers party the same evening so couldn't make it, but I had already seen and fallen in love with the collection at London Fashion Week.

Hannah Marshall is perhaps one of my favourite designers at the moment; the dark mysterious nature of the clothes manages to combine the ethereal with structured warrior goddess. I haven't been lucky enough to ever try anything from the collection, but I imagine that if I did I would feel instantly powerful whilst feminine at the same time...

I tried to narrow down these shots but I found that I like almost everything! The Bat Dress caught my eye on the presentation with its beautiful back. The Power Bra is also amazing, I have seen a few girls in London working this look already, however I haven't been friends with the gym for some time so its maybe not for me!





Power Body & Amour Pants





Amour Dress & Bat Dress




Contour Mini & Exoskeleton Dress






Power Bra & Protector Dress




0 comments:

Post a Comment