Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, April 30, 2009

Info Post
I haven't posted for a week, but now I return and with the aim to post more frequently and more light heatedly, saving the melancholy poetics for a moleskin that can be shut with a slappy elastic band.

I mentioned that last Friday I was off to Double Club where LOVE magazine were manning the decks. I dutifully donned a pair of high wedges (hadn't worn them since the 'accident' in Punk) and tottered across the cobbles with Jeanie.

It was a super night, 'poptastic' one might comment; I like music where the artist has talent, but on the dance floor give me Girls Aloud and Britney please. The LOVE team did. And they even played Dana International, from Eurovision fame- perhaps the catchiest song in the world, and one that inspires...'elaborate' dance moves!

I left at a modest hour as my feet hurt and that always makes me grumpy. It was only today that I retrieved my camera from Jeanie and found pictures of the night. It seems that Ciara appeared later in the evening looking glossy. I wish I had seen her and learned the 1 2 Step, that would be an excellent dance for future parties.






0 comments:

Post a Comment