Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, May 3, 2009

Info Post
I mainly use YouTube to get my America's Next Top Model fix in fuzzy 10 minute clips, but I occasionally get obsessed by make-up tutorials and watch people applying crazy eyeshadows late into the night..it was one such time when I was watching MissChievous demonstrating a vampy look that I heard of an amazing product, Lip Tar by Obessive Compulsive Cosmetics.

It looks like this:



And is described as so,

A stunning new innovation in lip color, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. Goes on slick and moist, and dries down to a satin finish. Ultra-saturated in color, OCC Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment, so a little goes a very, very long way. An intense yet featherweight layer of color that stands up to the scrutiny of Hi-Def Video and Digital Photography, without ever looking (or feeling!) heavy. Meant to be mixed, OCC Lip Tars come in concise range of colors (and black and white!) for a limitless selection of shades made by you!


It looks great in her tutorial, a really vibrant, viscous (thats a geography term came in handy) combination between lippie and gloss. Even better is the range of colours! I would take a black, and a nude and a violet; I am also strangely intrigued by the white, I would love to slather on some of my chalk white goth foundation and finish with a freaky white lip. I'm not sure if the ship internationally, but even if they did I doubt I could afford the tax charges...maybe I could trick an American pal into sending me some, there really is nothing similar on the UK market that I know of




0 comments:

Post a Comment