Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 25, 2009

Info Post
It's been too long since the last post, but with no internet at home and busy busy work days I have had little opportunity to tap out the blogs. Fortunately, Virgin internet and TV is arriving next Saturday at number 13 so I shall be writing regularly once more.

In my absence I have been thinking about the content of this blog... to label it fashion would most probably be misleading as I am not a fashionable person- this weekend the appearance of the sun sent me spinning into a dilemma, as my wardrobe just does not work without black tights and my legs are not suitable for daylight!! Anyway, I think from now on I shall concentrate on beauty, although I care too much about books and theater and parties and shoes to write about beauty alone it shall probably be the main bulk of posts. I think....who knows! I may be put off beauty by the necessity to regularly photograph my face. We shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment