Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Info Post
This is not very hot off the press, seeing as the even occurred almost 2 weeks ago and every self-respecting blogger has already posted on it...but I have just uploaded a fresh picture batch and would like to comment on these Emma Cook for Topshop boots from the A/W 09 collection.

I went along to the Arcadia press day and, like most, fell in love with most of the Topshop offerings, there really are some good things to come! I took a snap of these Emma Cook boots and have been debating how much I want them ever since...

I LOVE LOVE LOVED the first collaboration boots, they came in black, with a chunky heel and creeper laces and generally boasted everything I desire in a good shoe. Of course they sold out. Then came the peach and white for S/S 09- I actually saw these in store!!! And whilst they were not quite as amazing as the black, they were still something I wanted quite alot, but sadly it was the end of the month and I had a mere £10 to my name. Then they sold out.

Now the heel has morphed into a wedge, and the fabric into animal print. I'm not really sure...I love zebras, I really do, once I may have even proclaimed them my 'favourite animal' (a big decision when you are nine), yet do I want a zebra on my feet?

Yes I know this trend is coming in a la Ashish and other, but still I am wondering whether £150 could be better spent for me. Perhaps I should just take a bus to Camden and buy real creepers with the goths instead of hanging around Topshop querying Emma Cook deliveries again?




I'm getting these though

0 comments:

Post a Comment