Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Info Post
Over my morning tea with (disgusting) powdered milk my msn pinged

Tom says:
omg...

Tom says:
http://www.ultimo.co.uk/Range.aspx?id=6

Tom says:
I dont know if you saw this

Tom says:
I've just been filled with all kinds of disgust


What had filled poor Tom with disgust? It seems like Peaches Geldolf has began her stint for Ultimo. I read about this awhile back in some Metro rubbish I suspect; the paparazzi caught Peach on the beach topless and apparently after seeing the photos Ultimo wanted to snap her up for her 'womanly figure'.

I quite like the styling in these images, the bows are cure with her extensions. I'm not sure really, brands obviously believe Peaches will add an edge to their products with her 'rebellious' tattoos/party lifestyle etc etc, but does anyone actually inspire to look like Peaches?!

What do you think on the photos?
You can see the rest here








Now back to work, before someone spots me editing pictures of Peaches Geldolf in her underwear on my super massive computer screen

0 comments:

Post a Comment