Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Info Post

How delightful! Viktor and Rolf have launched a new mini version of Flower Bomb that is half the size and half the price of the standard sized bottle. This is such a great idea! I was after this perfume at Christmas but didn't get it in the end (shortage of department stores in the wild west of Wales for my Mother). I have so many perfume bottles littering my mantelpiece that I get 'the guilt' whenever I am lingering in the fragrance section spraying scent up my arms and madly shaking sample cards...but I could be forgiven for buying this

Smaller bottle = quicker to get through and easy on the wallet. Also, it is perfect for handbags, I would probably stash one in my massive tote that is lugged around London daily. An emergency spritz would be most handy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment