Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 8, 2009

Info Post
We are in the process of moving flats, we haven't gone far at all and our postcode has only changed by the last two letters, yet it is still stressful business. Oh, and the new abode does not have internet, I have tried to connect to mysterious unlocked wireless networks to no avail...basically I have become a lunchtime/free wi-fi blogger

I wanted to express love of a lip butter though. When a 'tween' my friends and I spent much time in The Body Shop buying £1 miniature tangerine bubble baths and animal shaped soaps, but it is not somewhere I frequent these days. However, via the bloggy world I heard about this product, 'Tantalising Lip Butter' and decided to be a sheep and try it out.

It is in association with MTV with proceeds going to their Staying Alive aids awareness programme, and in fact when I bought it the shop assistant recited this in a monotone robotic tone (I imagine it is selling well causing much repetition). It smells wonderfully fruity and gives the lips a pale sheen; very moisturising too!

I managed to lose it on the 2nd day after purchase whilst trekking home from Brick Lane but will be going back for another, even though I would normally consider £5 excessive for a lip balm


Also lip wise, I am intrigued by the MAC 'A Rose Romance' collection and the 'See Thru Lip Colour'. For awhile now I have been looking for a colour giving gloss with no shimmer or glitter, basically a liquid lipstick??! This looks like it might be just that so I will be popping into MAC soon to test these on my hand.



Sorry it is a titchy picture...

0 comments:

Post a Comment