Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 26, 2008

Info Post
Sundays are for sleeping. This is my general rule and I never break it, but today I did venture to Oxford Circus in the rain to inquire about boring mac related things, and on my journey to the bus stop I noticed that the new B store on Oxford Street has opened.

B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful is one of my favourite shops; it contains everything make-up, rainbow coloured cream eyeshadows and lipglosses and vintage scents, all packaged in the prettiest pots and bottles.

Rowenda Bird, Co-Founder of B spent months researching packaging from around the world and India and Morocco were the biggest inspirations for the bejewelled pots. Everytime I buy something from this shop I am just excited by the phyciallity of the product as by the make-up it contains. Even better everything is Animal Friendly, helpful for those who have a concious.

The Oxford Street store is ultra glam and has a Cocktail and make-up bar which I intend to visit very soon. I took some photos but got stopped by an very bitchy (but well made-up) gay who informed me with a flourish 'you're not allowed to take pictures in here'. Good job I had already taken 3 then wasn't it? Ha sucker.









0 comments:

Post a Comment