Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 2, 2008

Info Post
No, this is not a reference to Mistress Madonna’s latest slice of pop pie, but rather a plate of delicacies at a Fashion Week party and I am not talking food but rather lip gloss!

We went to the Erdem party in the Soho hotel during fashion week; canapés are often thin on the grounds at these events (well it is fashion), so when we spotted a circular silver tray sporting delicious looking chocolate truffles we were delighted and eagerly reached towards the platter.


We were intercepted by a sheepish looking suited man at the bar, “They’re not real, I just tried to eat one!’. The bar at the Soho hotel was dimly lit and it was a very easy mistake to make, I was glad I had not been too greedily hasty myself. We inspected the truffles and discovered that they were in fact lip glosses!




You can buy packs of these mini glosses in Urban Outfitters, and they are the perfect party take-away treat as well as a cute decoration. They looked so pretty on the plate, and I think if I ever threw a bash I would copy this idea.


And all was not lost, further down the bar was a stand of REAL mini cupcakes. Delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment