Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 25, 2008

Info Post
As an ex- humanities student, I have no knowledge of photoshop by trade, in fact I don't even have it on my Mac; this has proved quite annoying when I have wished to be a little creative and make some inspired pictures.

A solution is at hand however! I discovered a internet programme called Polyvore; this allows you to make 'sets' of things, you can clip images from the internet yourself, and it also has thousands of fashion bits and bobs already stored from sites such as netaporter and Topshop.

My first attempt is pretty typical of my look at the moment, lace and black; though obviously many of the goods are far out of my price range. It is more of a wish board of what I would wear if I could afford it.



(Dress-Warehouse, Shoes- Kurt Geiger, Nail Polish-Chanel, Necklace-Urban Outfitters, Lashes- Shu Uemera, Cape- L'Wren Scott, Bag-Hermes, Tights- Express Fashions)

0 comments:

Post a Comment