Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 18, 2008

Info Post
Post tube-rage French Fancy eating, I changed into a lace/latex combo (not as stripper as it sounds) and headed out to meet my friend Ben for some drinks. First stop was the George and Dragon; I only just realise that the ladies toilet is in fact an art gallery cleverly named 'the White Cubicle', and has ever changing exhibitions. I did think it was an elaborated decorated loo on previous visits! A clever idea, and it seems that there is a long line of artists waiting to exhibit in this very popular pub.




(Pics by ponystep.com)

We then went to ‘Come’ in Dalston; my last experience of Dalston was stumbling around in heels during fashion week, intoxicated with Moet , trying to find our way home. And I believe Dalston is very good at confusing ones sense of direction, because we had the same problem this time!


The ‘club’ was down a dead end street through some metal railing and up some stairs. I met a very blonde Patrick Wolf trying to go to into a cubicle in the ladies. Now, I used to be OBSESSED with Patrick and was never without his tunes in my ear. So I told him that his album got me through a ‘hard time’ ha I laugh think about this now, and I gave him an embarrassing ‘fan hug’. He held onto the hug for a little too long, but he was well away poor boy and I wanted to wipe his nose and sit him down with a pint of water. I didn’t though. He did however muster the energy to ask me whether it was the happy or dark I liked in his album (dark of course) and went on to reveal that his next album was going to be ‘much darker’ which I look forward to.



Ben and I then took a fair amount of photos of ourselves for amusement. Reviewing each photo I would shriek ‘gosh I am such a poser!!’ but then the next would be equally poser-ish. Conclusion? I am a poser. At least those interested can evaluate the latex and lace. I really love my shiny black leggings at the moment, but as a pear shape must remain very cautious in how I wear them; without consideration I would literally be a latex pair of hips, and no one wishes to see that, lest of all myself.




0 comments:

Post a Comment