Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 15, 2008

Info Post
Why are people SO annoying. On the tube home a group of young friendly friends got on, a-hoisting hiking sacks between their knees. Ok, we get it, you are going to a festival, well done, now lets go back to our silent sleepy commute.

But could we? Could we heck. The ring leader started spouting stories of Glastonbury, how she got to the front, and it was amazing blah blah blah. I’m not too Hitler, fine, share your excitement with your peers but not in a decibel that is challenging my Ipod.

Luckily afterwards I saw a man in Tesco with 4 items in his basket: 2 big bottles of coke, a Pizza Express Pepperoni and a small bar of Cadbury’s Carmel and it really cheered me up; I imagined him choosing his meal, and treating himself to that little chocolate. It looked so small in the basket but was put there with purpose and consideration! We should all treat ourselves to get over the stress of annoying people. And so I shall. A large glass of fine white wine, and a French Fancy or eight and a small spot of partying should do the trick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment