Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 22, 2008

Info Post
Style.com have just added a new beauty photo search feature to their flashy new website and I have spent a great deal of today trawling through the photos. At the moment only the big guns are up there but I hope that the directory will expand in the near future. The feature makes it far more easier to access beauty shots and gives lots more lovely make-up photos (some that actual give the models personality).

I have spotted my next challenge:




I am going to try this Christian Dior look over the weekend. It will need a steady hand for the eyeliner and lashes- I have had far too many glue in the eye incidents. I like the arched eyebrows but look closely and you will notice that the models natural eyebrows have been blocked out. This must take industrial strength concealer which I don’t have and is probably expensive to buy; might have to leave the brows out.


I have been dying to try a black lipstick look for some time. I loved the symmetrical anonymity of the YSL’s Fall black bowl cut and lips.


Whilst this look seems like it would not translate into real life, there is a guy I’ve seen around London who has embraced the look full throttle with amazing, if a little impractical, results (but who needs to see anyway?).


(Pic By Alistair Allan)

If I could I definitely would try this striking look, but chubby cheeks do not mix with bowl hair cuts, and lets face it, its a commitment of a hairstyle! The Dior look is the perfect way to try out high glam goth black lipstick in a more subtle, yet still effective way, it could still go one of two ways though will report back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment