Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, August 29, 2008

Info Post
Nowhere is safe. Even though I avoid shops these days, and keep away from ASOS I am getting accosted by fashion purchases via my daily blog haunts! I was directed towards Cocco Career and the designs of Belle Sauvage and found the most perfect cape, that was possible made with me in mind, how else could they get it exactly how I would wish a cape to be?

Curse Kingdom of Style and their brilliant designer spotting, now I know about this cape I need it. Oh I know, do I really need another cape? Won’t I soon grow out of my gothicy fashion phase? Where would I go in it? The rational Sarah is present, but as usual the passionate desperately emotional one is more potent. £200. Two weeks rent. Is that a lot for such a cape? How much would I regret it? Realistically, I can’t even afford Topshop at the moment...but it is such a cape!









0 comments:

Post a Comment