Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 11, 2008

Info Post
I am late with this, but as a mother – or indeed anyone sensible- would say, ‘better late than never’. I would like to report the Hooch for Topshop party last week.

It was a smart day in work so I was kitted out accordingly for the party which was in the Burlington Club. We arrived too late for the fashion show; there was a crowd around the catwalk and all I could see on tippy toes in platform boots was some model cloud hair drifting down. I love the cloud hair trend and think it will appear on my head sometime soon, watch this space…

From what I did see the clothes were rather nice, very different to my preconceptions of logo embossed tracksuits. I think I saw a silky dress or two going down the runway. The models were kitted out in mini top hats with lace attached, a stab at high fashion perhaps? They also secured Portia Freeman as campaign girl, and show hair and make-up was very edgy. I think that Hooch may well succeed in this new direction, especially with their flagship in highly accessible Topshop.







We spotted a twin from Big Brother, and then another (or should I say the other?) Although the twins have fantastic figures and are really quite pretty, they hadn’t got it quite right with their outfits. I know I am no fashion guru but they have such potential and with a tweak here and there and they could really look fabulous. I vote Jeanie and Ellie to style them!



(twin toes)

We left rum sodden with a very strange goodie bag. A Urban Decay pressed powder (good), a hair thing (good), Office discount (great-I want some heeled boots) AND this naked rag doll with hairy hair and little shoes? Quite an unexpected pull from the bag let me tell you. It is quite hideous and looks a little like it might come alive at night and kill you, but now it has sat in my room for a time I am quite fond of it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment