Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 2, 2009

Info Post
There is not much left in my old room at home in Wales, the surfaces and shelves are sadly bare. Most possessions are now with me in London but I noticed a white box labeled 'photos' on top of my wardrobe that I had forgotten about.

On looking through the contents I realised that I had also forgotten how I used to love photography. During my A levels I did a course in black and white photography with a borrowed 35m SLR camera. Working with real film is tricky and temperamental but there was no better feeling than seeing an image magically emerge from the tray of chemicals.

Here is the result of one such 'shoot'. I made my sister model in it and wear shiny dance leggings, admittedly the styling is... unusual! Please excuse the rubbish quality, I cannot work a scanner so took photos of the photos which has bleached the colour and left a big flash mark in each.







0 comments:

Post a Comment