Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Info Post
I am now Cava soaked in Barcelona where the sun is shining but the air is chilly; my ideal conditions. There is a need for a concealing coat yet no annoying damp to frizz my hair.

I have spent the day walking around the massive Bread and Butter. Five impressive halls filled with brands brands brands. We did denim and 'Premium' today, it was really interesting and I now realise the importance of forged relationships in the industry. I don't have much time to type (I think an insensible party on the beach has been suggested), however I would love to share the best picks of the day. Firstly, my premier pick is the pretty boy models serving coffee and wine in Tommy Hilfiger, combing beauty, alcohol and subservience is a recipe for satisfaction?

Next would be the Samsonite stand. My glossy red case now is dead to me after seeing their next seasons offers. Hot off the tail of their Giles collaboration they are joining with couture honeys Viktor and Rolf to create some seriously stylish suitcases. This one below has a vintage purse clasp opening and also comes in blue.


But I need this one... a classic square wheelie with a gorgeous patent bow. I don't know if I could ever bear to lay it upon that dirty carosuel to be battered by luggage handlers, but it is so nice to look at..



When I make my fortunte I will splash out on this Swarovski studded trunk. It is based upon a vintage case and hand studded in gorgeous sparkly goodeness. I seriously heart this, it is Paris Hilton but in a good way.


Oh yeh, and obviously I'd need this black crystal encrusted vanity case to go with it.


After lusting after luggage we vistied a stand very dear to my heart, my beloved French Connection. I LOVE this place and embarassingly realised that today I was actually wearing a FC dress and boots.. Next season looks very good indeed. This white dress below is actually made of butter soft leather with pretty laser cut detail. The grey jumper is on my wish list already with its black lace inserts around the neck. And even the red dress tickled my fancy; I never wear anything as bold yet the drapey flattering cut would tempt me to the rouge. I heart majorly.

Also they had a bar with complimentary ham and cheese. I had my fair share. Any friend of cheese is a friend of mine.


PS. Please excuse any typo's/spelling error. I do not have time to correct, my face needs a lot of make-up before we head out in approx 5 mins!

0 comments:

Post a Comment