Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 19, 2009

Info Post
I'm heading to Barcelona tomorrow for Bread and Butter. I am a little apprehensive as I shall be going as a buyer, and us copywriters don't usually have to talk all that much.. However, I love the city with its glorious Gothic architecture and a beach is always welcome.

This eve I have had the problem of packing; I am always of the mentality that I should bring everything to have a good pick of clothes when I'm out there. In reality my battered weekend case can fit a very limited selection. The sensible thing to do would be to decide on outfits prior to departure but this is all too stressful, I could never be that strategic. So as usual, a host of my favourite garments are nestled together in un-matching glory. I did try and put a few items in there that should be good staples:


Lace Topshop leggings, bit more interesting than tights, and hopefully Barcelona will be a more suitable climate to wear them that icy London.


Emma Cook T-shirt; comfy slouchy and my only real colourful item


Seychelle boots; really comfy yet reasonably heeled. I can usually walk for quite a while without whining in these.


The fury gilet. I though that I could wear this alone or layer it over a coat. I have no actual idea of the temperature in Barcelona at the moment... so layers are probably a good idea.


I can't remember what else is thrown in the case so that will be a surprise when I get to the hotel! I shall have my Mac with me so may have a chance to blog however it sounds like a busy time with working days and partying nights. If not I will return on Friday with a tale or two hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment