Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Info Post
The lovely Pretty Face has tagged me and I must revel 6 random things about myself. Just as she, I have been pondering the meaning of the question more than required. I have always hated the word 'random'; how can one ever possibly be random? If the thing you did or thought you had came from yourself then it is not random, it is simply the consequence of your experiences and the person you are. Once again I find myself over analytical of something that is simply an exercise of fun, so I shall simply shut up and list 6 things at random....

1. I never wear jeans. The once wardrobe stable has now been extinguished from my wardrobe. I think this is due to the terrible experience that is jeans shopping for girls with hips. The jeans in Topshop are more suited to boys and after copious near tear experiences in changing rooms I decided to call it quits.

2. More than one person has likened my appearance to Peaches Geldolf. This is random due to the fact I look nothing like her. At all. The funniest time was a charity worker yelling at me as I failed to stop 'PEACHES.........GELDOLF'. Sorry but a bubble hem coat, beret and long hair does not = Peaches

3. My Ikea wardrobe was constructed for me by a VERY popular street style blogger. He isn't exactly a DIY guy and needless to say there is a pole out of place that has made it terribly unstable. I was very grateful though, I couldn't even open the box.

4. I was in a volcanic erruption!!! I'm a total volcano geek and was overexcited to visted Montserrat whilst on a Caribbean holiday. It is still active and had a little erruption whilst we were there. We were within the ash cloud and it felt like it was raining soft sooty volcanic ash. It muddied our trainers and stained our t-shirts.


5. I only write in black ink

6. When I was very young my name was Lacey in the make believe games we played. My sister was Erica

I think now I am supposed to tag back, I choose

My fashion educator Jeannie, my beautiful blonde counterpart Christina and fellow quiet thinker Kevin Morosky

xxx

EDIT: The more I look at the photo of Peaches the more I worry that we do look a little alike...at least we did when she was in her brunette goth stage!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment