Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Info Post
How can something so beautiful be so evil? Ten minutes in these glossy cages of goodness and I had a volcano blister on each heel that sent me running to the supermarket (yes really) to buy some £5 flip flops to ease the pain and enable movement once more.

Now, £100 poorer I have goblin feet and must calculate how I am going to master shodding myself without popping the monstrous blisters. Such a tragic tale, especially as I could not really afford the shoes in the first place but thought they would redeem their value as a 'summer staple'. I really want to return them but do stores accept shredded feet as a legitimate reason? Maybe showing them the blisters would make them take pity?

Has anyone else had these troubles? Hot weather makes for very sad feet

0 comments:

Post a Comment