Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 15, 2009

Info Post
YSL False Lash is one of my favourite mascaras that I rotate between. After using exceptionnel De Chanel I returned to YSL and was a little disappointed initially; for me I want the most OTT lashes possible, and YSL didn't seem to measure up length or volume wise to my old Chanel.

Then recently when doing my make-up I noticed something. The YSL False Lash actually gives the same lash shape as physical false eyelashes; the mascara brush really cleverly separates the lashes into clumps of 2 to give that spidery look. Basically, this mascara 100% recreates the look of the more 'natural' style false eyelashes!

Nice to know! And the effect is magnified when worn over a more thickening mascara. Here I am wearing YSL mascara with Bobbi Brown eyeliner and Bobbi Brown Foundation. The lipstick is MAC Way To Love from the Romance collection; I love the colour, and it combines rich pigment with a really moisturisng formula. A pleasant change from my usual Myth nude.




0 comments:

Post a Comment