Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Info Post
My show attendance was really poor this time around but I did go to the parties...

Mulberry Monday


Mulberry had cleared out their Bond St store and filled it was a fashion crowd and champagne instead.

There was an Autumn beetle theme and sparkly plastic creatures were velcro'd onto all the walls. At the end of the eve people started grabbing them but somehow I wasn't quick enough off the mark and went home without one. Shame because a black sparkly beetle is exactly the sort of thing I like.

They made waiter boys walk around in short shorts and tight tops to top up champagne and hand out mini burgers. When people top up your champagne you can never charter how much you are actually drinking. I forgot my camera so I hope B doesn't mind me pinching these three..




House of Holland Tuesday

This was a bit of a celeb affair. I was so excited when Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud sat at our table, I LOVE them. Ronnie told her that we had just been discussing how Girl's Aloud are the best girl group EVA (this was true) and uh named dropped a mutual acquaintance..I just smiled

Someone said that Henry's parties are always like weddings because all his friends and family
are there and this was true. It was a really nice atmosphere! Aggie arrived in a purple creation fresh off the afternoon's catwalk- amazing striped dress and tights with wedge boots. Her Mum was there too and Ronnie took her for a spin on the dance floor, she outdanced him.

THEN Kanye West showed up with his be-visored girlfriend in tow. He was mainly sitting and then the DJs put on American Boy and he leapt up to rap his little bit over the mic. It was quite amazing.

I forgot to take many photos and always feel a pest asking the famed ones to pose. Someone dodged the massive bouncer and went for it though... here is the result





So
tired this eve I'm glad to be in!

Oh and I forgot to mention I have twitter, add me should you so wish

www.twitter.com/sarahedwinarose

0 comments:

Post a Comment