Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 16, 2009

Info Post
I was informed via Style Bubble of the grand handing out of the S/S09 YSL manifesto, a prospect made all the more attractive by the promise of receiving a super cute heart shaped USB stick.

So come Saturday morning I had set my alarm for the small hours and dutifully trekked off to Covent Garden to get a bag and a memory stick. Now when it was announced that they would be handed out in Covent Garden at 11 I naturally assumed this would take place at the tube station...not so. I was there like a proper geek at ten to and observed the fact that nothing was going on!

A group of 15yr old girls ran past me literally screaming! They too were in quest of a memory stick and looked like they had dressed up for the occassion! I am sorry to say I followed them for a bit but they didn't actually know where they were going. It was lucky I bumped in to Daren also searching for the elusive bags and we eventually found the YSL team (all dressed in black bomber jackets) only to find them empty handed! Luckily 5 mins later they replenished and we grabbed a bag thankfully and left.


I love the fact that the manifesto is made with sticker paper so you can peel out the models and stick them somewhere! Also, with the USB on a string how can one resist trying it as a necklace? Quite a chic way for a girl to transport her data!

0 comments:

Post a Comment