Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, February 21, 2009

Info Post
Already day 2 of my frienemy London Fashion Week. I almost completely missed Day 1 and only just managed to get myself to the Chloe Sevigny/opening week bash at Double Club last night with fellow blog babes Jeanie and Stevie. Apparently Kylie and Aggie were there amongst others, but I left early due to the fact that my feet were KILLING (weaning myself back into the heels) and drinks were not free with house wine costing £22 a bottle..

Today I woke late and went to meet the boys in Oxford Circus; we sat in the sun and sorted our show tickets out over green tea and realised we had missed some of the morning shows already. With still a few today we headed to South Ken to pick up our press passes and looked around the exhibition.

7pm I headed to Hannah Marshall's presentation with Christina. I absolutely LOVE Hannah Marshall's designs, they are a perfect embodiment of my idealized style and I always want every piece. We poured over her structured leather shoulders, draping sheer and this amazing harness item- I am making Christina try and DIY this one for me!







Hannah had brought super stylish band Ipso Facto along to play a gig in her designs. They were the ideal models for the clothes with their shiny asymmetric hair and bold make up. They make me want to chop off my hair and paint on pouty red lips.




Finally an outfit shot; people seemed to like this PVC jacket, it was sold to me by my old piano teacher in Wales, an old, eccentric but talented woman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment