Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 13, 2009

Info Post
Beauty terms could be amusing when taken literally. The 'smoky eye' is a universally used term now but a real smoky eye (ie. My eyes after a night out before the smoking ban hit the UK) is a red and teary one. Similarly, one might have 'flirty lashes' that are off chatting up boys, or 'glowing cheeks' to help you see in the dark.

The other night as I considered my make-up I quite seriously thought to myself 'I shall try a just bitten lip tonight' before laughing at the ridiculous nature of this familiar term ok, lets just ring up Edward Cullen then!

Sadly with no vampires at my disposal I was forced to create 'bitten lip' in a conventional manner. A nude foundation base upon the lips before applying Benefit Benitint to the center of my lips and letting it seep down naturally. I also tried a backwards eyeliner flick which I quite like.





I used: Diorshow liquid eyeliner, brown from Dior mini palette, Chanel powder, Benetint (from the pocketpal) and Bobbi Brown foundation

0 comments:

Post a Comment