Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 19, 2009

Info Post
This evening I went to the launch of a range for Cheap Mondays in a Soho Boutique. Regretfully I did not think to photograph any of the jeans (think shredded/patchwork/general distressness) because two of my friends’s outfits were more interesting.

In the times of Jane Austen it was normal for a man to be be-breeched in a top hat and tails, and looking smart and groomed can translate very well into twenty first century with little effort. Here, Daren and Fotis add modern twists yet retain the core quality of formality and are SO dapper!






I avoided the progress to Bungalow 8 as it is the eve of fashion week and I predict riotous times ahead; times where I shall be getting no sleep and taking a short nap in the toilets in work, classy…

0 comments:

Post a Comment