Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Info Post




I've already reviewed two epilators, so I decided to pass the the new Braun Silk-Epil 4 on to my sister Sian. Here's what she found:

Sian Says...

Attachments
The Braun Silk-Epil 7 Epilator comes with a number of different attachments, which is very useful for epilating harder places such as under arms. It comes with a charger to plug into the mains, however you need to purchase a special adaptable plug, which is compatible with the lead. Once its charged it does last for a long time, and has a useful light, which flashes when the battery is low. Its also useful that it doesn’t need to be plugged into the mains to be used (which I had to do with my older Braun epilator) and you can easily pop it into a bag and quickly remove any hair when ever you need to.

Efficiency
The epilator was very efficient in hair removal although to be honest I wouldn’t say it removed hair as small as a grain of sand, which it claimed to do. However it did remove a majority of hairs including most of the shorter ones. It can be used both wet and dry, I tried it in both situations and found that in the shower it was less painful with the heat of the shower especially for sensitive places such as underarms.

Verdict
I previously had an older Braun epilator , and I found this new Braun Silk Epil 7 was much more efficient in both hair removal and pain. My legs were noticeably smoother, and stayed like this for just over a week. I then began to notice some hair re growth which may just have been a different hair cycle. It did leave my legs red for an hour or two after epilating so if your goin out you may need to plan to epilate an hour or so before you want to leave in order for your legs to clam down. It also came with epilation preparation wipes which was a nice touch and did make me feel as if I was really epilating professionally.

I would say this is definitely worth the money if you think about the cost long term. It is quick and easy to use and relatively okay pain wise compared to other hair removal methods such as waxing. What I really like is the compactness and mess free way of hair removal. If you are going on holiday you can charge it up before you go and pop it in your case, if you spot any hairs just quickly remove them. I have now been epilating for over 2 years and have definitely noticed my hairs are much lighter, thinner, and sparse and as someone with pale skin and dark hair this is very good progress. So overall I would give the new Braun Silk Epil 7 four stars!

Read a review of the Braun Silk Epil 7 Dual Epilator HERE

Read a review of the Remington Smooth and Silky 3 in 1 Epilator HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment