Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Info Post

I've never been much of a fancy shampoo girl, mainly due to restrictive funds I am more often found at Boots exploiting their 2 for 3 offer on Herbal Essences or Aussie. Also, I was of the option that pricier hair products perhaps aren't that much better than the average...I say 'was of the opinion' as I was kindly given the new Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo and Conditioner to try.

It is designed for fine, limp or flyaway hair and mine is all of the above, so I was very curious to see if this renowned brand could do what it said on the tin. The short answer is YES! As I dried my hair it looked thicker around my shoulders. The texture was heavier, and it almost felt like each strand had been coated (I imagine this gives the volume boosting illusion). In addition to my sudden increase of hair, I found that it looked really glossy. I was truly amazed that a shampoo and conditioner has achieved great feats that no other styling product or volumising device has ever managed!

Five shampoos later and the effect is just the same. It costs £14.30 per bottle, but it works serious magic is definitely worth the cash. I will be re-purchasing when my supplies run dry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment