Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 1, 2012

Info Post







 Bumble and Bumble texture hair (un)dressing creme was one of my pay day treats this month, I've had my eye on it for awhile but haven't dared to splurge the cash until now (dramatic)

This hair creme claims to 'give hair that elusive undone-yet-done quality with a hint of grit, extra lift and a tousled shine-free finish'. I hate perfect hair on myself and am always backcombing and tousling, trying to look like an effortless Olsen twin. What can I say, I love this product!

It has a squeeze dispense (I tried to unscrew the lid for sometime so watch out for this) and you simply smooth the cream through damp hair. It is a tacky, sticky formula that makes you want to wash your hands immediately but it dries to leave the hair with soft movement, far more favourable than Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray which makes the hair crispy and crunchy.

My hair is usually poker straight and limp, but just look at the volume and waves that this product created! It would work really well with a diffuser, but I simply scrunched my hair with a normal dryer and the results were still impressive. My one problem is that the frizzier sections of hair really rebelled and fizzed free. If you, like me have unruly parts of hair, I recommend running a light film of serum over before applying the (un)dressing creme.

In addition, the added texture makes 2nd day up-dos a breeze. It costs £21.50 (I know) but I've never found another styling product like it, and you don't need much per application. I could get through a bottle of Surf Spray in no time, but even with long hair, I think this tube will last. So glad I finally bought it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment