Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 29, 2012

Info Post

I quite like doing these Instagram collages, luckily I did quite a lot this past week, so it is a fruitful board. As usual, the most interesting activities involved eating!

L-R
1. Loving all Jubilee memorabilia at the moment- spotted these very British cupcakes at Lola's
2. Went to Bethnal Green Working Men's Club (my spiritual home) to see The Correspondents
3. Chilli antics at the Vietnamese
4. Itsu veggie dumpling soup
5. Macaroons at Laduree, I chose a salted caramel one
6. Probably the best cat in London, you can find him in Covent Garden
7. Patriotic Mini Roll! Strawberry and blueberry flavour
8. Such a treat to travel on the overground
9. Hazy belly dancing lady at Souk

Find me on Instagram at Sarahedwinarose

0 comments:

Post a Comment