Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, May 26, 2011

Info Post

I am on the quest for the perfect foundation. Is it possible to get the flawless airbrushed look of ads, or is that simply a myth? I want my next foundation investment to be the closest thing possible to skin perfection and my criteria is specific.

I have crazy combo skin (oil and dry patches reside together) and I'm looking for a medium finish. It must look natural but have good coverage. It must have a matte finish but also be moisturising. I want a identical colour match, and it must last ALL day.

Wish me luck. I mainly be testing with samples, where this isn't possible I'll try and get a layer applied at the counter. First to be tested is Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation...

Please do comment with any recommendations you would like to to see reviewed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment