Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, September 23, 2010

Info Post

My penchant for Alexander McQueen accessories has accelerated. Daily musings upon the how greatly a silk skull scarf would enhance my life have been stifled with the discovery of this beyond amazing umbrella. When I saw a colleague stride in with this grand piece in all its glory and I stopped in my tracks; a ghostly glittering skull perched on top of a slim elegant umbrella...could there be anything that I want more?

It should be carried like a walking stick, tapped along the pavement to the beat of beautiful shoes. A macabre trident that Dorian Grey or Hamlet may have brandished in the heat of a rage! If this were mine I would celebrate dark skies that I once sighed at, I would be checking BBC weather and be hoping and praying for a downpour!

0 comments:

Post a Comment