Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 17, 2011

Info Post


Sorry for the absence, I've been lacking inspiration, and also light for photos! It's dark when I leave work so I need to remember to take all my pics at the weekend when I see the light of day!

The nights drawing in is drawing us ever closer to Christmas! With Christmas comes gifting, and every cosmetic company has long began churning out various sets with limited editions and special combos. My job has exposed me to more beauty gift sets than is healthy for a girl, yet nothing really caught my fancy until I saw this splendid YSL nail duo. I don't care about sparkles, or fancy packaging, please Santa deliver me these two dark bottle of lacquer...


Yes, they look the same, but dear friends, they are not, one is matte finish and one gloss! Worlds apart!! I am a big fan of black polish, so this little duo is a gothic dream come true. I love the manicure in the top picture, it's a clever way of showing how striking the contrast can be. I WANT

0 comments:

Post a Comment