Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Info Post

I haven't had my hair cut for about a year and it's looking ratty. Split ends are spraying from each tendril and it needs little encouragement to frizzy out sideways. I've been taming with the fantastic Philip Kingsley Elasticizer.

This pre-wash treatment must be applied to damp hair before washing as normal. The fact that the hair is cleansed afterward means that there is no residue masquerading as shine- it actually does work! I usually leave it on for half an hour under a stylish shower cap (provided in the box), but there are rumours that it can be left overnight for even more extreme results. Not sure how my pillows would feel about that but it is something I'd try for a special occasion, should one ever occur.

Recommended for adding shine and moisture and leaving hair super soft and smooth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment