Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, November 25, 2010

Info Post


All the fashion houses are churning out their gifty beauty stocking fillers at the moment. I have several such pieces from previous years, every single one beautifully packaged in richly decorated cases. However, they largely remain unused due to the colour palettes being not quite right, too gaudy and bright, too glittery or simply unpractical for everyday wear.

This is where this striking Lip Jewel compact from D&G differs. Crafted to look like a glossy oversized ruby it will delight every dressing table, yet it opens to reveal four wearable shades of the brand's cream lipsticks. I have never tried D&G products, but I want to, and I love the fact that each shade is quite distinct, as opposed to several variations of shimmering rouge.

It's £40, and such a typical 'gift' that it would feel wrong to buy it for myself. Perhaps so large hints will have to be dropped around my beloveds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment