Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Info Post
My favourite things about returning to Wales

1. Mum making me a cup of tea
2. Dad making me a gin and tonic
3. Guitar talk with brother Huw
4. Seeing Star, Cuddles, Mittens and Gilbert (dog and Cat x3)
5. Busted on iTunes
6. Pretty sisters to test out makeup looks on

On a pre-holiday eve when everyone is avoiding packing, and 'Monster In Law' is the only thing on TV, it is inevitable that the makup cases come out and false eyelashes begin to flow. Two different eras in a living room



Hollywood Glamour


Inspired by the D&G ad with Scarlett Johansson cavorting on whiteness, we decided to try old school Hollywood glamour on Sian. Jet black winged eyes with reddest of red lips.




Starting with my favourite Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation, I gave Sian a Chanel powdering before sweeping her eyelids with Dior 738 shadow. I worked some Pixie bronze into the crease and finished with Bobbi Brown eyeliner and YSL Mascara. Her lips were clumsily dubbed with Chanel Lotus Rouge (no lipbrush to hand!!).



60's Chic
I LOVE this look, it is a party staple that is dramatic yet subtle. I did my favourite 60s look on Rhian, Twiggy inspired








Another Bobbi Brown base in Albaster 00 (the formula blends so well it suits everyone) and a thick lining of Bobbi Brown gel liner all around the eye to start. I then applied some Eyelure lashes and drew on some lower lid lashes with Dior Style Liner. The look is completed with a coat of Barry M 100 chalk pink lipstick- I recommend this for everyone's makeup bags, it will transform your look.







0 comments:

Post a Comment