Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Info Post
I love Disneyland. As a bitter cynic who HATES annoying photo taking tourists, ankle biting baby buggies, overpriced snacks, overexcited children and general gaudiness, this Disney love is more than a little uncharacteristic. Yet, show me that pink castle and I go giddy! I simply love Disneyland! There is something magical about stepping to a land crafted entirely of fantasy; to walk through thatched roof tops to suddenly emerge in an Arabian bazarr, the wild west, the jungle, a space ship! The attention to detail is quite amazing, and I love the falseness. The un-real becomes real and touchable, mudane life is suddenly the distant fantasy.

Ok there are queues, lots of them. It is impossible to willingly waiting 80 minuets for a 3 minute 'Finding Nemo' roller coaster ride without feeling a bit like an idiot, but still it is one of my favourite days out. Even if a Cornetto does cost 3 Euros.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment