Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 17, 2009

Info Post
My compact camera irks me with its lack of quality, but is most handy to stash in the bag for impromtu parties. Last week one evening I found myself at Liberty for a Nudie Jeans event.

There is something weird and wonderful about in store parties, entering and exiting through a deserted store full of still and beautiful clothes. This event was in the basement, with the usual champagne and oyster bar transformed into a Bulmers and gin bar (gin is far more preferable to oysters in my opinion).

I went with LOVE-ers Jeanie and Max, and my old buddy Chris came along. The highlights included a noisy band (Jeanie's comment) who I really enjoyed , catchy but technical; on enquiry it emerged that their name was 'White Denim', how very apt - the party suddenly made more sense.



We left shortly after the band as it was a school night, but not before enjoying a pear cider, which seems like a better alternative to the original? On departure everyone was admiring the accessories department as we filed out. I made an overblown declaration of love for the Bebarqoue Viper tights and in doing so sent a packet of said tights flying across the store. Smooth.



This weekend I am departing to France with the family for a week, but have set up some posts in my absence as I feel this blog has been neglected!

0 comments:

Post a Comment