Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, May 5, 2012

Info Post


Every summer Estée Lauder launches a Bronze Goddess collection containing the usually selection of bronzers, limited edition lipsticks, highlighters...and the most delicious smelling scent in the beauty halls! Perfume is usually subjective, but Bronze Goddess is a fragrance that quashes that myth. I defy you not to like it!

Imagine sand, suncream and pina coladas, this is literally summer in liquid form. We're all obsessed with it in work, and for the past month have spent lunch hours lurking around the Estée Lauder counter, hassling sales women for arrival dates. Now it's finally here we all have a bottle, and I've been wearing mine every day, albeit in a slightly ironic fashion (I couldn't be further from a bronze goddess if I tried, I'm as pale as a piece of paper).

It's the sort of scent you spray on the back of the wrist and then spritz all over. Light enough for day but with just enough musk to take you through the evening, it is perfect the perfect holiday fragrance. It almost seems sacrilege to wear it in dreary rainy old London...can't wait to fly off on holiday with it!

Bronze Goddess is only available through the summer, and I've known it to sell out, so don't hang around.

PS. There is also a Bronze Goddess Capri fragrance, a lighter citrus variation. I prefer this original, but the Capri is also quite amazing- it smells of the beach. I may end up getting both!

0 comments:

Post a Comment