Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, September 5, 2011

Info Post

This is the lazy girl's savior.

I have an every other day policy for hair washing, but sometimes activities throw a spanner in the works; for example, what is the point of washing my hair in the morning, if I'm only going to sweat it out in spin class that night? Such days require Batiste Dry Shampoo, and a concealing top knot!

I've used the regular version of this before, and though effective, it leaves the brunettes amongst us looking decidedly white at the temples. Batiste now offer the product in a range of coloured formulas, and I was quick to purchase the Dark & Deep Brown to test.

I expected it to blast out a deep rich brown powder, in reality it is more like ashen grey and chalky. When rubbed in and brushed through it is more subtle than the Original versions in my brunette locks, but I was a little disappointed the colour wasn't stronger. It claims that it can disguise roots between colour treatments, but I'm not convinced.

Even so, I recommend on the grounds of:

1. It is cheap and effective at refreshing and banishing grease

2. It has a pleasant if somewhat potent scent (my flatmate actually asked me what perfume I was wearing).

3. I've Googled extensively, and it doesn't appear to be tested on animals

0 comments:

Post a Comment