Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, March 27, 2011

Info Post


We have finally transitioned to Spring in London! The air smells different and days have lost their crisp coat-requiring edge- I even found myself with a brie baguette in Hyde Park for a work luncheon one day last week!

However, the clammy air has reminded me of the essential physical transformations induced by summer, from swapping boots for sandals to switching the make-up routine, this warmer requires far more body awareness than winter.

I will be undertaking the Venus 'Get Set for Summer' challenge, blowing away the winter dust to hopefully reveal a glowing goddess! Well, at least be able to bare my legs in the park this summer would be a great help. I was very kindly sent the above: Satin Care shave gel, Venus Embrace razor, Venus bikini trimmer, Paul & Joe blot paper, MaxFactor Sheer Gloss Balm and some oversized ASOS sunnies, all in a woven beach bag. I adore Venus products, after years of a pound a pack multi-coloured plastic razors from Boots, it was a most pleasant change to try the smooth shaving, non-nicking Venus razor. Shave gel is not totally necessary, but very much a luxury- legs are left deeply moisturised with a healthy sheen.

Has anyone else started any summer prep?

0 comments:

Post a Comment