Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Info Post

I already own a bright fuchsia Mac eyeshadow, but as an avid avoider of shimmer I was interested to see how a pearlescent pink powder would fare.

I decided to take it easy and slowly build up colour around the eye line using a fluffy slanted brush. Focusing on the outer corners I tried to define and shade and blended out towards my eye socket. This proved a favourable alternative to painting on the powder thickly; frugality may well be the key with pink eyeshadow, too much and it you can end up looking like you are losing a battle with a nasty eye infection!



All in all, I think a hint of shimmer makes bright eye colours far more workable for the average Joe. Heavily pigmented block shades require a lot of blending, and whilst they can look amazing in a dark, beat- saturated club, the look is perhaps a little too much for something meager like going for dinner. Yes, I've made my peace with the shimmering shadow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment