Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 10, 2010

Info Post



On Saturday I met Christelle and did I double take when I saw her new hair style! She had text me when she had it cut but wow, I was amazed when I saw the above! Bluntly cut, the fringe circumnavigates the face, highlighting her bone structure. It is so contemporary that I felt like a dowdy aged one standing next to her with my long naturally boring brown hair. My first exclamation is that it reminds me exactly of the YSL A/W 08 styling (see picture below), a look I fell in love with but was destined to remain unacquainted with due to a round moon face with chubby cheeks.


After exclaiming my adoration for the style for several minutes, we went for a splendid mezze in a darkened tea room and enjoyed the most delicious halloumi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment